3.00 - 3.00
About USB capacity:
Vendors are using Flash memory decimal arithmetic: 1 MB = 1000KB, 1G = 1000 MB;Calculated, operating system with binary arithmetic: 1 MB = 1024KB, 1 GB = 1024 MB;
Calculation method in the warehousing industry:
1GB = 1000MB = 1000 * 1000KB = 1000 * 1000 * 1000B
Operating system calculation method:
1GB = 1024MB = 1024 * 1024KB = 1024 * 1024 * 1024B
Therefore, the 1GB storage in the operating system is displayed as: (1000^3)/(1024^3)≈0.93GB
128MB = approximately 115MB-125MB
256MB= approximately 230MB-250MB
512Mb = approximately 470MB-500MB
1GB = approximately 950MB-980MB
2GB = approximately 1.7GB-1.9GB
4GB = approximately 3.6GB-3.8GB
8GB = approximately 7.4GB-7.6GB
16GB = approximately 14GB-15GB
32GB = approximately 27GB-30GB
64GB = approximately 58GB-60GB
128GB =approximately 110GB-120GB
So there are some differences between display capacity and nominal capacity of flash memory products.
●Order 1PCS-9PCS, each USB flash drive needs to charge a custom fee of $5.
●Order more than 10 PCS, can provide customers with customized LOGO projects for free.
●Please note that we use laser engraving to customize the LOGO, and the color cannot be customized.
If you need to customize LOGO, please contact customer service.
Interface USB 2.0
Supports hot plug & play, High speed USB 2.0 port
No physical drive required
Plug-and-play; no external power supply required, USB bus-powered
Support Windows computer systems,Can not support Mac system.
Speeds vary depending on types of file being transferred and computer configuration.
Reading speed: 8MB-15MB/sec, Writing speed: 4MB-6MB/sec
Excellent USB Memory stick in excellent condition
1. To avoid data loss or mechanical damage, do not power down your computer or unplug flash disk during transfer.
2. Please do not remove your USB flash drive when it is being used otherwise your data may loss.
3. After using USB flash drive, it is better to remove it as soon as possible. That will help to extend its storage lifetime.
4. Please do not format your USB flash drive frequently, otherwise the USB will be damaged easily.
5. Your devices (such as TVs, car players, radios and other devices that need to recognize U disks) must have the latest USB driver to recognize U disks. Many old school can only recognize U disks below 32GB.
6.If the U-disk can be recognized by Windows computer, but failure of recognized by other devices, then it is the problem is matter with other device not with the U disk, please pay attention, thank you.
There are no reviews yet.